Vegan Mango Chocolate Mousse
The weekend calls for a healthy treat! Introducing the delicious Vegan Mango & Chocolate Mousse topped with pistachio. It's served cold, extremely refreshing and fuels you with energy throughout the day. Every bite is happiness, especially for people who have a sweet tooth and appreciate rich and creamy chocolate mousse. The best thing about it is that it's sweetened with natural ingredients like fruits and almond butter with no additional sugar.
- 1 medium mango ripe
- 1 banana ripe
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetned
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup almond butter (peanut butter can also be used)
- 1 tbsp maple Syrup (or honey for the non vegans)
- Raw almonds crushed (optional)
- Pistachios (for topping) or can be substituted with any other kind of nuts
- Peel the fruits and add all ingredients together - except the crushed raw almonds (if you decide to add it) and pistachio.
- Blend until creamy then add the crushed almonds.
- Divide into small jars or cups, cover with plastic wrap and chill for a few hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, add the topping (I added pistachio but walnuts or almonds are also great).
Enjoy it cold and fresh!
Author: Eliane from Eats and Treats DXB