Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to eatcleanme.com (“Service”). Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before using the Service operated by EatCleanME ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us before using our Service on email@example.com. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then please do not use our Service.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Eatcleanme.com is a food and beverage ordering platform selling independent restaurants’ menu items online in Dubai.
Users order items through the website, and the contracted restaurants deliver the orders directly to the users within a maximum timeframe of one hour.
2. ORDERING AND PAYMENT
All ordering is executed online at eatcleanme.com, via desktop or mobile. Users are billed directly by us upon purchase of orders, and have the option of paying online, cash or credit upon delivery. Users will have to enter their location prior to ordering a dish in order to make sure the restaurant is able to deliver to that area. Please bear in mind that ordering from multiple restaurants at once may result in your orders not being received at the same time as they would be delivered by each restaurant separately. Furthermore, a minimum order value applies for each restaurant and your order will not go through unless the minimum value is met.Upon the purchase of your order, you will have a 3-minute timeframe to edit or cancel your order. After 3 minutes, your order will officially be processed and cannot be edited or cancelled.
Should an order purchased not be available, the restaurant will contact you directly to decide on the next steps (either offer you an alternative option to your order, or cancel it entirely giving you a refund).
3. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to purchase a product made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your full name, physical address to be used for delivery of Purchase, direct contact number and your credit card details should you wish to pay online. By providing such information to us, you allow us to contact you directly via any means (message, email, call) whenever needed or for promotional purposes.
4. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE
We reserve the right to discontinue or modify the Service with or without notice to the User, and shall not be liable to User or any third party should we exercise our right to discontinue or modify the Service.
User agrees to indemnify and hold Eat Clean ME, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and independent contractors, harmless from any demand or claim, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of User’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by User, or other user of the Service using User’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
6. DISCLAIMER REGARDING ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Product specifications (such as nutritional values, food allergens etc.) and other information (such as blog articles written by third party nutritionists and persons) have been provided by the Vendors (Restaurants) and other parties or collected from publicly available sources. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the nutritional information and allergen mentions of the items sold on our website. While Eat Clean ME makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the a reliability or accuracy of any information provided on www.eatcleanme.com.
Eat Clean ME makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product offered or provided by any Vendor (Restaurant), and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor (Restaurant) shall be at your own risk.
Furthermore, Eat Clean ME is not liable for any incorrect, spoiled, or not well cooked orders. The responsibility is held by the restaurants where the food is prepared and delivered. Eat Clean ME is not responsible for the preparation or handling of the food and beverages.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
User shall not use the Service in any way that violates applicable federal, state, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Users are responsible for compliance and assume all knowledge of applicable law and with any such laws. User further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable state, local, national, or international law or regulation.
8. TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All content included or available on this site, including text, site design, graphics, interfaces, and the selection of pictures and arrangements is owned by us. Any use of materials on the website, including replicating, reproducing, republishing, downloading, posting, broadcasting, distributing, modifying, any form of data mining or data extraction, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Eat Clean ME is strictly prohibited. Users agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein.
9. OTHER TERMS
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We have taken every care in the preparation of our Site and our Service. However, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in relation to such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our Site or our Service. If we are informed of any inaccuracies on our Site or in our Service we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, in negligence or otherwise) for loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with our Site, our Service, and any website linked to our Site and any materials posted on it. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
11. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our Service are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
12. INTERACTIVE FEATURES OF OUR SITE
13. CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Service (the "Contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contributions as well as to its whole. Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions) and comply with applicable law in the United Arab Emirates and in any country from which they are posted. Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, promote sexually explicit material or promote violence or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence or promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- A customer can only pause a purchased and ongoing plan for a consecutive 14 days, and the plan would continue normally once the paused period is over.
- Failure to be present to collect the meals for the daily plans will result in an additional fee of AED32 charged to the customer.
- Should a customer reject a meal plan delivery for no valid reason (e.g. wrong order), they will be charged the full transportation fee of that delivery trip.
- Should a customer reschedule a meal plan delivery on the same day as the scheduled delivery, they will be charged the full transportation fee of that delivery trip.
- Should a customer wish to cancel a plan after being purchased and processed, a penalty fee of AED 100 will be charged.
14. AVAILABILITY OF OUR SERVICE
We aim to update our Site and our Service regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site and our Service, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site or our Service may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.