Gluten Free Blueberry Chia Oatmeal
This 5 ingredient Superfood Breakfast Bowl is full of healthy fiber, antioxidants and omega 3-fatty acids! It is super simple to prepare, vegan and gluten free! What better way to start the day than with a warm delicious healthy breakfast bowl?
Okay, now let’s dig into this bowl of deliciousness…
Prepping time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup rolled oats gluten-free
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup organic blueberries
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1.5 cup almond milk unsweetened
- Sliced almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, chia seeds, blueberries, goji berries, coconut flakes.
- Place all ingredients (without the toppings) in a medium-size pot and bring to a boil at medium/high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and let simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring often until oatmeal has thickened, most of the liquid has absorbed, and the blueberries have popped.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
Looking for delicious muesli mixes to make delicious breakfast bowls? Check out Mix & Muesli's delicious flavours with gluten-free options too!
Author: Tara Achkar from www.taraachkar.com.