Feeling the heat and in need of a refreshing light lunch? Here’s a quick quinoa salad recipe that will leave you feeling energized.
- Cooked Organic white quinoa - 1 cup
- Baby spinach - 1 cup
- Pomegranate jewels - 3 Tbsp
- Toasted pine nuts - 2 Tbsp
- Cherry tomatoes - 10 halved
- Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
Ingredients for the dressing:
- Lemon juice - 1 lemon
- Organic agave nectar – 1 1/2 tsp
- Sea salt - to taste
- Black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
Put all the ingredients in a small jar and shake well.
Method: Layers: Quinoa, Baby spinach, Cherry tomatoes, Coriander leaves, Pomegranate jewels. Add the dressing and toasted pine nuts just before serving. Mix Well.
Author: Manju from My Healthy Kitchen.